The Researchers Section of DAAS supports scientific cooperation between researchers from Algeria and Germany at the institutional and individual level.
Our target group are both young and established researchers from both countries interested in either pursuing a career in German research institutions or looking for bilateral collaboration opportunities.
Our activities are driven by established researchers with a strong background in project acquisition and collaboration building. Our action spectrum revolves around the following goals:
- Develop a strong community of researchers and offer opportunities for exchange and matchmaking
- Inform and rise more awareness about scientific collaboration possibilities between Algeria and Germany
- Exchange of experiences in rising project fundings
- Gather best practices and guidelines for successful collaboration and project proposals
- Offer opportunities for young researchers to join research institutions in Germany
Highlight and exchange of competences through workshops and seminars
You are a young researcher, an established group leader or a head of a research institution and are interested in joining our community, please get in contact via email: email@example.com